Monday, March 02, 2009

www.World-Shoppe.com is on Facebook!


After many months of friends urging me to get on Facebook, I finally did it last fall and I couldn't be happier. From a personal perspective, it's connected me to friends and family members I haven't seen or spoken to for decades. But, from a http://www.world-shoppe.com/ perspective, it's just as exciting because it allows us to communicate with our supporters in a more "real-time" and personal way since those who become fans are truly interested in hearing from us!

So, if you're on Facebook and want to become a "fan," here's the ridiculously long link that I can't figure out how to embed into an easy and clickable URL link:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chicago-IL/wwwWorld-Shoppecom-Fair-Trade-Gifts/103796615105?ref=ts.

Please join us if you're interested in staying in touch on a more regular level. We'll also be posting specials for just our Facebook Fans and you'll want to be "in the know" for those www.World-Shoppe.com fair trade gift and home accent specials!

Thank you for your support - we look forward to seeing you in cyber-world!

-Megy Karydes, Founder
www.World-Shoppe.com

No comments: